Banking regs?

Here you will find the right answers

About Moneyland Forum

The moneyland.ch forum lets you exchange knowledge on numerous topics related to money and get answers to your questions at any time. Join forum users and experts in discussions relating to banking, investment, insurance, retirement, telecom and everyday money topics.

Show categories

Please login in or sign up to participate in the forum.

• Benutzernamemicifici64
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit5/20/24
  • Beiträge1

I recently opened a savings account at ZKB, and a businesses interest deposited a large amount for me. Or so I was told. Then I was told I'd have to deposit another $5,000 US myself... to create a transaction history, and that it would just be added to my savings. But I don't have access to my money until I've deposited this $5,000 . I'm just trying to make sure this isn't a scam, and this is a normal banking practice that's to be expected. Thanks in advance. ????

• BenutzernameMister Banks
  • Status Member
  • Registriert seit8/16/15
  • Beiträge178

That sounds a bit strange, yes. Is this the official online banking of ZKB? Did you receive the message directly in the online banking tool? As far as I know, Swiss banks only contact you in this protected environment, e.g. NOT by e-mail. Otherwise, if in doubt, contact ZKB directly and ask them?